Smeg SE385EMTB 77cm Ceramic Hob - Black
- 5 zone ceramic hob gives you lots of room to cook
- Indicator shows when the hob is still hot
- Easy-to-use touch controls
- Lockable control panel for safety
- Dimensions (cm) - H4.5 x W77 x D51
Cook all your dishes to perfection with this ceramic hob from Smeg. It has 5 spacious zones which give you lots of space to prepare a delicious starter, main course and dessert, all at the same time. You’ll always know when it’s safe enough to wipe clean when you’ve finished cooking too, as the residual heat indicator shows when the surface is still warm afterwards. It’s really easy to adjust the temperature with the touch controls, and you’ll never have to worry about accidentally changing the settings as you cook, thanks to the control panel lock.
|(H)4.5 x (W)77.0 x (D)51.0|
|Control Panel Lock||Yes|
|Control Panel Position||Front|
|Control Type||Touch Control|
|Keep Warm Function||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
|Manufacturer Warranty Domestic Use Only||Yes|
|Next Day Delivery||No|
Gas, electric, induction, ceramic... what's the difference between them and how does each affect cooking performance and fuel efficiency? Size and space is important when choosing a hob. With such frequent use, you'll need to consider the most suitable...
Click & Collect Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from an hour later. Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch, on the product page or in your trolley. Check branch opening hours to ensure you...
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
Delivery to London locations from 3 working days of your order, delivered on the day of your choice, Monday to Saturday.
Choose your preferred delivery day in checkout. The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
Availability varies by postcode.
NEXT DAY DELIVERIES
Order by 2pm for next day delivery, 08am - 08pm, Monday to Saturday. The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
Availability varies by postcode. Not available to non-mainland locations, or when ordered with installation and disposal services.
CLICK & COLLECT FROM OUR SHOPS
Not available for this item
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid next day delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.