Neff T59FT50X0 Electric Induction Hob - Black
- Width: 95 cm
- 5 zones
- Flexi-induction surface
- Dial controls
- Professional installation required
- Heat and cook food faster with induction cooking
- Get precise cooking control with a TwistPad knob
- Cook flexibly by placing your pots and pans anywhere on the hob
- Divide the hob into three heating zones for multitasking
Heat and cook food faster
The Neff T59FT50X0 Electric Induction Hob combines the latest cooking technology to help you prepare meals faster. With induction cooking, heat is generated directly from your pots and pans for more precise cooking. None of the heat is wasted, so your food is cooked more efficiently.
Get precise cooking control
For more control over your cooking, TwistPad is a removable magnetic control knob that provides precise control over each of the five cooking zones on your hob.
A flexible cooking zone gives you more cooking space, letting you place your pots and pans anywhere on the hob – making it a great cooking surface for multitasking.
Divide the hob into three heating zones
Cook and manage different recipes and dishes more easily thanks to a FlexZone. The cooking surface is divided into three heating zones: boiling in front of the hob, simmering in the middle, and warming to the rear of the hob surface.
Technical specifications for NEFF T59FT50X0 Electric Induction Hob - Black
|Type||Built-in electric induction hob|
|Display type||LED display|
|Number of zones||5|
|Hob power||- Front right: 3.3 kW
- Front left: 3.3 kW
- Back right: 2.2 kW
- Back left: 2.2 kW
|Safety features||- Residual heat indicators
- Safety switch-off
- Control panel lock
|Other features||- Boost setting for all zones
- Digital display of cooking levels
- 2 stage residual heat indicators
- Timer with automatic shut off for all zones
- LED timer for each zone with switch off function and acoustic
- Count up timer
- ReStart function
- Automatic pan recognition
- 4.6kW power output (20A); current management options for 16A, 13A or 10A connection
- Control panel suspension
- Keep warm function
- Energy consumption display
|Electrical installation||This product requires hardwiring to a 45 Amp fuse and should be installed by a qualified installer, such as one of our experts.|
|Power supply||45 Amp (Requires hardwiring to a fused spur)|
|Electrical power rating||11.1 kW|
|Minimum distance required / Minimum clearance above hob||750 mm|
|Box contents||Neff T59FT50X0 Electric Induction Hob|
|Dimensions||51 x 918 x 522 mm (H x W x D)|
|Recess dimensions||51 x 880 x 490 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||51 x 918 x 522 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||23 kg|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||2 years|
|Next Day Delivery||No|
Gas, electric, induction, ceramic... what's the difference between them and how does each affect cooking performance and fuel efficiency? Size and space is important when choosing a hob. With such frequent use, you'll need to consider the most suitable...
Click & Collect Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from an hour later. Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch, on the product page or in your trolley. Check branch opening hours to ensure you...
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
Delivery to London locations from 3 working days of your order, delivered on the day of your choice, Monday to Saturday.
Choose your preferred delivery day in checkout. The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
Availability varies by postcode.
NEXT DAY DELIVERIES
Order by 2pm for next day delivery, 08am - 08pm, Monday to Saturday. The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
Availability varies by postcode. Not available to non-mainland locations, or when ordered with installation and disposal services.
CLICK & COLLECT FROM OUR SHOPS
Not available for this item
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid next day delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.