Bosch Serie 6 PVS851F21E 80cm Induction Hob - Black
The induction hob with integrated ventilation module: combines induction with ventilation technology for perfect results.
- 4 Induction zones, for safe responsive cooking
- Built-in downdraft cooker hood
- Ventillation will start when sensors detect steam
- Combine two zones to create a larger cooking area
- Dimensions (cm) - H19.8 x W80.2 x D52.2
The contemporary design of this combined vented induction hob from Bosch is the perfect addition to your worktop. It has 4 cooking zones which use clever electromagnets to heat your pans instead of the hob surface, for safe and efficient cooking. The unique built-in downdraft cooker hood extracts odours directly from your cooking area, to quickly clear the air as you prepare your dishes. Its AutoOn function detects steam as you cook, and automatically switches on the hood at the ideal setting. With the intelligent CombiZone feature, you can even combine two zones to create a larger cooking area for bigger pans and cookware.
- 802 mm
- Three sided bevelled frameless finish
- Frying Sensor:4 frying levels
- Digital display
- ReStart function
- QuickStart function
- Timer for all zones
Timer - shows how long the cooktop is in use
- PowerBoost function for all zones
Power and size:
- 4 induction cooking zones
- Combi zone
- Variable 17-stage power settings for each zone
- Cooking zones: 1 x Ø 210 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction; 1 x Ø 210 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction; 1 x Ø 145 mm, 1.4 KW (max. Power levels 2.2 KW) Induction;1 x Ø 180 mm, 1.8 KW (max. Power levels 3.1 KW) Induction
- Connected load: 6.9 kW
- Voltage: 220 - 240 V
- Individual energy consumption display
- 2 stage residual heat indicator for each zone
- Automatic pan recognition sensor
Power management options for 16A, 13A or 10A connection
Automatic safety shut off
Control panel lock
Control panel lock function
- Main on/off switch
- Min. worktop thickness: 20 mm
- Cable included
- Length wire connection: 110 cm
- Measurement: (H/B/T) 198 x 802 x 522 mm
- Energy Efficiency Class: A
- Average Energy Consumption: 53.5 kWh/year
- Blower Efficiency Class: A
- Grease Filtering Efficiency Class: B
- Noise min./max. Normal Level: 39/69 dB
- Induction cooktop with integrated downdraft extractor
- Suitable for ducted or re-circulated extraction (Accessory is respectively needed)
- For ducted extraction extraction kit (accessory HEZ381400) needed
- For recirculated extraction cleanAir recirculating kit (accessory HEZ381500) needed
- Fully-automatic extraction functionality with climateControl sensor
- Fully-automatic fan speed level control or optionally manual control by user
- 9 speeds plus 1 intensive
- Automatic 30 minutes after running
- Extraction rate according to EN 61591:
- min. Normal use 150m³/h
- max. Normal use 550 m³/h
- Intensive setting 690 m³/h
- Noise level according to EN 60704-3 und EN 60704-2-13 exhaust air:
- Min. normal use: 39 dB(A) re 1 pW (25 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
- Max. normal use: 69 dB(A) re 1 pW (55 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
- Intensive: 76 dB(A) re 1 pW (62 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
- Performance in re-circulated extraction:
- min. normal setting 139 m3/h
- max. normal setting 557 m3/h
- Boost-/Intensive setting 620 m3/h
- Noise level in re-circulated extraction:
- min. normal setting 42 dB(A) re 1 pW (31 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
- max. normal setting 73 dB(A) re 1 pW (62 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
- Boost-/Intensive setting 75 dB(A) re 1 pW (62 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
- Grease filter efficiency: 90 %
- Odour reduction rate: 85 %
- Large-scale stainless-steel grease filters with 12 layers for high grease filtration efficiency (up to 90% odour reduction)
- Cast-iron air inlet grid, heat resistant, dishwasher safe
- Removable and detachable grease filter and liquid collector unit, dishwasher safe
- integrated Stainless steel grease filters, dishwasher safe
- condensate and liquid collector unit; ca. 200ml capacity; dishwasher safe
- Polymer liquid spillover safety tank, ca. 2.000ml capacity, Twist-off lock, dishwasher safe
- Saturation indicator for cleanAir odour filter
- Base cupboard width: min. 80 cm.
- Worktop depth: min. 60 cm (with shortened drawers), max. drawer's depth can be used starting with a worktop depth of 70 cm.
- Immersion depth: 19.8 cm
- Modules for ducted extraction or re-circulated extraction must be ordered separately as special accessory.
|Next Day Delivery||No|
Buying a kitchen appliance should be a simple, stress-free experience and that’s exactly what you get when you buy from Appliancentre. Our staff are fully trained to identify the perfect product for your needs and fully equipped to install your appliance...
PRICE MATCH PROMISE We will not be Beaten on Price! Our prices are rarely beaten, but we will match a price if you find it cheaper elsewhere online. We are proud to offer more than just great prices, but we never want...
Gas, electric, induction, ceramic... what's the difference between them and how does each affect cooking performance and fuel efficiency? Size and space is important when choosing a hob. With such frequent use, you'll need to consider the most suitable...
Click & Collect Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from an hour later. Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch, on the product page or in your trolley. Check branch opening hours to ensure you...
Connection / Disposal
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 6 days a week in most areas.
Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
Delivering your online order
We deliver 9am to 6pm, 6 days a week, even at weekends. Your options include:
- Next-day delivery, available on orders placed up to 7pm (subject to availability). - £19.99
- Free delivery from 2 to 5 working days, delivered on the day of your choice, Monday to Saturday.
- Order online and collect in store
2 to 5 business days after dispatch.
Delivery to London locations from 2 working days of your order, delivered on the day of your choice, Monday to Saturday.
Choose your preferred delivery day in checkout. The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
Availability varies by postcode.
1 business day after dispatch, including Saturdays but not including Sundays and Public Holidays.
Order by 7pm for next day delivery, 09am - 06pm, Monday to Saturday. The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
If you place your order on a Saturday, the product will be delivered on Monday. If you place your order on a public holiday, your products will take an additional business day to arrive.
Availability varies by postcode.
We are now offering contactless No-touch No-sign Delivery, which allows you to get your packages with minimum contact. All drivers strictly adhere to the social distance advice and wash their hands frequently and thoroughly as well as use alcohol-based hand sanitisers.
Order online and collect in store
Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from an hour later.
You can collect this product from our stores.
Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from an hour later. Selected stores are open for collection ONLY, allowing you to order online and collect safely from store. When arriving by car you can use our Drive Thru parking bays.
Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch, on the product page or in your trolley.
We strongly recommend that you check whether the item will fit in your vehicle before placing your order.
Some items come direct from suppliers. If so, we'll give you an estimated availability time frame on the product page and this will translate into an estimated ‘delivery by’ date at check-out based on working days. Our carrier will contact you once the goods have arrived with them to agree the actual suitable delivery date with you. You can also track your order’s progress in MyAccount.
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an order
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.Delivery Area
- We schedule deliveries from 9am until 6pm.
- You can choose a paid next day delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.