Bosch PXX875D34E Venting Induction Hob
The induction hob with integrated ventilation module: combines best induction with best ventilation technology for perfect results.
- 816 mm
- Profile trim (front facette with side trim)
- PerfectFry sensor with 5 temperature settings: Frying with integrated sensor for All Flex zones
- DirectSelect Premium touch control
- PerfectCook sensor ready (sensor sold seperately)
- ReStart function
- QuickStart function
- Electronic display
- MoveMode (3 levels)
- Keep warm function
- Timer for all zones
Timer - shows how long the cooktop is in use
Count up timer per cooktop
- PowerBoost function for all zones
Power and size:
- 4 induction cooking zones
- 2 Flex zones
- Variable 17-stage power settings for each zone
- Cooking zones:
1 x Ø 400 x 240 mm, 3.3 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction heating or 2 x Ø 200 mm, 240 mm
- Connected load: 7.4 kW
- Voltage: 220 - 240 V
- Individual energy consumption display
- 2 stage residual heat indicator for each zone
- Automatic pan recognition sensor
Power management options for 16A, 13A or 10A connection
Automatic safety shut off
Control panel lock
Control panel lock function
- Main on/off switch
- Min. worktop thickness: 20 mm
- Cable included
- Length wire connection: 110 cm
- Measurement: (H/B/T) 198 x 816 x 527 mm
- Energy Efficiency Class: A
- Average Energy Consumption: 53.5 kWh/year
- Blower Efficiency Class: A
- Grease Filtering Efficiency Class: B
- Noise min./max. Normal Level: 39/69 dB
- Induction cooktop with integrated downdraft extractor
- Suitable for ducted or re-circulated extraction (Accessory is respectively needed)
- For ducted extraction extraction kit (accessory HEZ381400) needed
- For recirculated extraction cleanAir recirculating kit (accessory HEZ381500) needed
- Fully-automatic extraction functionality with climateControl sensor
- Fully-automatic fan speed level control or optionally manual control by user
- 9 speeds plus 1 intensive
- Automatic 30 minutes after running
- Extraction rate according to EN 61591:
- min. Normal use 150m³/h
- max. Normal use 550 m³/h
- Intensive setting 690 m³/h
- Noise level according to EN 60704-3 und EN 60704-2-13 exhaust air:
- Min. normal use: 39 dB(A) re 1 pW (25 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
- Max. normal use: 69 dB(A) re 1 pW (55 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
- Intensive: 76 dB(A) re 1 pW (62 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
- Performance in re-circulated extraction:
- min. normal setting 139 m3/h
- max. normal setting 557 m3/h
- Boost-/Intensive setting 620 m3/h
- Noise level in re-circulated extraction:
- min. normal setting 42 dB(A) re 1 pW (31 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
- max. normal setting 73 dB(A) re 1 pW (62 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
- Boost-/Intensive setting 75 dB(A) re 1 pW (62 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
- Grease filter efficiency: 90 %
- Odour reduction rate: 85 %
- Large-scale stainless-steel grease filters with 12 layers for high grease filtration efficiency (up to 90% odour reduction)
- Cast-iron air inlet grid, heat resistant, dishwasher safe
- Removable and detachable grease filter and liquid collector unit, dishwasher safe
- integrated Stainless steel grease filters, dishwasher safe
- condensate and liquid collector unit; ca. 200ml capacity; dishwasher safe
- Polymer liquid spillover safety tank, ca. 2.000ml capacity, Twist-off lock, dishwasher safe
- Saturation indicator for cleanAir odour filter
- Base cupboard width: min. 80 cm.
- Worktop depth: min. 60 cm (with shortened drawers), max. drawer's depth can be used starting with a worktop depth of 70 cm.
- Immersion depth: 19.8 cm
- Modules for ducted extraction or re-circulated extraction must be ordered separately as special accessory.
|Next Day Delivery||No|
Buying a kitchen appliance should be a simple, stress-free experience and that’s exactly what you get when you buy from Appliancentre. Our staff are fully trained to identify the perfect product for your needs and fully equipped to install your appliance...
Gas, electric, induction, ceramic... what's the difference between them and how does each affect cooking performance and fuel efficiency? Size and space is important when choosing a hob. With such frequent use, you'll need to consider the most suitable...
Click & Collect Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from an hour later. Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch, on the product page or in your trolley. Check branch opening hours to ensure you...
Connection / Disposal
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
Delivering your online order
- STANDARD DELIVERY
Delivery to London locations from 3 working days of your order, delivered on the day of your choice, Monday to Saturday.
Choose your preferred delivery day in checkout. The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
Availability varies by postcode.
- NEXT DAY DELIVERIES
Order by 2pm for next day delivery, 08am - 08pm, Monday to Saturday. The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
Availability varies by postcode. Not available to non-mainland locations, or when ordered with installation and disposal services.
Order online and collect in store
- CLICK & COLLECT FROM OUR SHOPS
You can collect this product from our stores.
Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from an hour later. Selected stores are open for collection ONLY, allowing you to order online and collect safely from store. When arriving by car you can use our Drive Thru parking bays.
Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch, on the product page or in your trolley.
We strongly recommend that you check whether the item will fit in your vehicle before placing your order.
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid next day delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.