Bosch PKE611CA1E 60cm Ceramic Hob - Black
- 4 Cooking Zones in 2 Sizes - for a range of purposes
- Quick Therm - allows the hob to heat up quicker
- Residual Heat Indicator - lets you know the hob is hot
- Height: 0.46 cm X Width: 59.2 cm X Depth: 52.2 cm
Dual rings, tough and easy-to-clean glass surfaces and good looks make
- ceramic hobs a smart addition to your home.
- Side control dials for easy power level selection.
- Ceramic glass is much more slim and durable with better vertical conduction.
- Precise Temperature Control for Better Cooking Results
- Residual Heat Indicator - Warns if Cooktop is Warm or Hot
- Quick-therm hobs heat up quicker, so you can get cooking right away
- Variable power settings give you the exact heat you need to cook with precision
- Residual heat indicators warn when cooking zones are still hot
- Frameless design makes cleaning a breeze
Make fast and delicious snacks or get dinner going quickly with Bosch's Quick-therm technology.
Each cooking zone reaches your desired heat in a flash, so they're ready to go as soon as you've prepared your ingredients.
Heat beans up for a tasty treat on toast, or sear a steak to perfection; for delicious meals when you want them.
Variable power settings
All four cooking zones feature nine power settings, so you can tailor the heat to suit what you're cooking.
Turn one zone down to its lowest setting to keep your potatoes warm, while you crank up another to finish off the gravy.
The easy to use dials are mounted on the right of the hob, too, so they aren't accidentally knocked when you lean over to tend to your cooking.
Residual heat indicators
Once you've finished using your Bosch Serie 2 PKE611CA1E Electric Ceramic Hob, residual heat indicators will remind you that the surface is still hot.
This smart safety feature helps to prevent accidental burns, and gives you peace of mind that when the indicators go out the surface is safe to touch again.
The ultra-modern frameless glass finish of this hob makes cleaning quick and simple.
The flat surface means that you can simply wipe over it with a damp cloth to remove marks and spills, keeping your kitchen looking clean and tidy - even after mealtimes.
|Next Day Delivery||No|
Click & Collect Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from an hour later. Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch, on the product page or in your trolley. Check branch opening hours to ensure you...
Gas, electric, induction, ceramic... what's the difference between them and how does each affect cooking performance and fuel efficiency? Size and space is important when choosing a hob. With such frequent use, you'll need to consider the most suitable...
Buying a kitchen appliance should be a simple, stress-free experience and that’s exactly what you get when you buy from Appliancentre. Our staff are fully trained to identify the perfect product for your needs and fully equipped to install your appliance...
PRICE MATCH PROMISE We will not be Beaten on Price! Our prices are rarely beaten, but we will match a price if you find it cheaper elsewhere online. We are proud to offer more than just great prices, but we never want...
Connection / Disposal
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 6 days a week in most areas.
Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
Delivering your online order
We deliver 9am to 6pm, 6 days a week, even at weekends. Your options include:
- Next-day delivery, available on orders placed up to 7pm (subject to availability). - £19.99
- Free delivery from 2 to 5 working days, delivered on the day of your choice, Monday to Saturday.
- Order online and collect in store
2 to 5 business days after dispatch.
Delivery to London locations from 2 working days of your order, delivered on the day of your choice, Monday to Saturday.
Choose your preferred delivery day in checkout. The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
Availability varies by postcode.
1 business day after dispatch, including Saturdays but not including Sundays and Public Holidays.
Order by 7pm for next day delivery, 09am - 06pm, Monday to Saturday. The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
If you place your order on a Saturday, the product will be delivered on Monday. If you place your order on a public holiday, your products will take an additional business day to arrive.
Availability varies by postcode.
We are now offering contactless No-touch No-sign Delivery, which allows you to get your packages with minimum contact. All drivers strictly adhere to the social distance advice and wash their hands frequently and thoroughly as well as use alcohol-based hand sanitisers.
Order online and collect in store
Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from an hour later.
You can collect this product from our stores.
Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from an hour later. Selected stores are open for collection ONLY, allowing you to order online and collect safely from store. When arriving by car you can use our Drive Thru parking bays.
Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch, on the product page or in your trolley.
We strongly recommend that you check whether the item will fit in your vehicle before placing your order.
Some items come direct from suppliers. If so, we'll give you an estimated availability time frame on the product page and this will translate into an estimated ‘delivery by’ date at check-out based on working days. Our carrier will contact you once the goods have arrived with them to agree the actual suitable delivery date with you. You can also track your order’s progress in MyAccount.
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an order
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.Delivery Area
- We schedule deliveries from 9am until 6pm.
- You can choose a paid next day delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.