Belling GHU60TGC 58cm Four Burner LPG Gas Hob With Cast Iron Pan Stands - Black 444440671
- 4 burners
- Cast-iron pan supports
- Automatic ignition
- 5 x 58 x 50 cm (H x W x D)
- Ultimate control and flexibility with four burners
- Safety features to provide peace of mind
- Easy clean up to save you time and effort
Ultimate control and flexibility
The Belling GHU60TGC LPG Hob has four burners, giving you maximum cooking control. With any gas hob, the heat change is immediate and precise so you can simmer gently as well as boil.
The four burners come in three different sizes meaning you can use a variety of pans of different shapes- designed to meet all your cooking needs and requirements.
For your safety, this hob is fitted with a flame safety device. This device works by detecting if the flame goes out on your appliance and then immediately cuts the gas supply, giving you and your family extra peace of mind.
Easy clean up
One of the worst parts of cooking is having to clean up afterwards, but this hob is easy to clean. The enamel surface of the hob is durable and smooth, the cast iron supports will help keep the pans in place to avoid spillage and the burner caps and burners can be easily removed - leaving the hob totally accessible to be wiped clean.
- Manufacturer's Part Number
- Fuel Type
- Hob Type
- Width (slider)
- Built-in gas hob
- Fuel type
- Gas installation
- Please note this product requires installation by a qualified Gas Safe engineer.
- Electrical installation
- This product requires hardwiring to a 13 Amp fuse and should be installed by a qualified installer.
- Power supply
- 13 Amp (Requires hardwiring to a fused spur)
- Electrical power rating
- 1 kW
- Minimum distance required / Minimum clearance above hob
- 750 mm
- Box contents
- Belling GHU60TGC LPG Hob
- 40 x 580 x 510 mm (H x W x D)
- Recess dimensions
- 555 x 490 mm (W x D)
- Boxed dimensions
- 170 x 720 x 645 mm (H x W x D)
- 7.2 kg
- Boxed weight
- 8 kg
- Manufacturer’s guarantee
- 1 year
- Number of burners
- Pan supports
- Cast iron
- Ignition system
- Flame Supervision Device (FSD)
- Control type
- Control location
|Next Day Delivery||Yes|
Buying a kitchen appliance should be a simple, stress-free experience and that’s exactly what you get when you buy from Appliancentre. Our staff are fully trained to identify the perfect product for your needs and fully equipped to install your appliance...
PRICE MATCH PROMISE We will not be Beaten on Price! Our prices are rarely beaten, but we will match a price if you find it cheaper elsewhere online. We are proud to offer more than just great prices, but we never want...
Click & Collect Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from an hour later. Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch, on the product page or in your trolley. Check branch opening hours to ensure you...
Gas, electric, induction, ceramic... what's the difference between them and how does each affect cooking performance and fuel efficiency? Size and space is important when choosing a hob. With such frequent use, you'll need to consider the most suitable...
Connection / Disposal
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 6 days a week in most areas.
Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
Delivering your online order
We deliver 9am to 6pm, 6 days a week, even at weekends. Your options include:
- Next-day delivery, available on orders placed up to 7pm (subject to availability). - £19.99
- Free delivery from 2 to 5 working days, delivered on the day of your choice, Monday to Saturday.
- Order online and collect in store
2 to 5 business days after dispatch.
Delivery to London locations from 2 working days of your order, delivered on the day of your choice, Monday to Saturday.
Choose your preferred delivery day in checkout. The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
Availability varies by postcode.
1 business day after dispatch, including Saturdays but not including Sundays and Public Holidays.
Order by 7pm for next day delivery, 09am - 06pm, Monday to Saturday. The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
If you place your order on a Saturday, the product will be delivered on Monday. If you place your order on a public holiday, your products will take an additional business day to arrive.
Availability varies by postcode.
We are now offering contactless No-touch No-sign Delivery, which allows you to get your packages with minimum contact. All drivers strictly adhere to the social distance advice and wash their hands frequently and thoroughly as well as use alcohol-based hand sanitisers.
Order online and collect in store
Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from an hour later.
You can collect this product from our stores.
Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from an hour later. Selected stores are open for collection ONLY, allowing you to order online and collect safely from store. When arriving by car you can use our Drive Thru parking bays.
Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch, on the product page or in your trolley.
We strongly recommend that you check whether the item will fit in your vehicle before placing your order.
Some items come direct from suppliers. If so, we'll give you an estimated availability time frame on the product page and this will translate into an estimated ‘delivery by’ date at check-out based on working days. Our carrier will contact you once the goods have arrived with them to agree the actual suitable delivery date with you. You can also track your order’s progress in MyAccount.
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an order
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.Delivery Area
- We schedule deliveries from 9am until 6pm.
- You can choose a paid next day delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
- Belling BI602MFPY Built In Electric Single Oven - Black - A RatedNow Only £319.00 £359.00