Whirlpool AKP262/IX | Stainless Steel 60cm Single Electric Built-in Fan Oven
- Warranty/Guarantee :1 year
- Size: 595 x 595 x 542 mm
- Timer: Programmable
- Fan Oven
- Stainless Steel and Glass
Whirlpool AKP262IX Single Electric Built-in Fan Oven in Inox Stainless Steel
This 56 litre Fan Forced Oven get hot really quickly, saving time on Pre-heating and the Programmable timer will help you stay in control of when Cooking starts and stops meaning there's less to worry about.
The Whirlpool AKP262/IX has an A energy rating which is about as efficient as they come and the 13amp current means you can attach a 3-pin plug instead of hard-wiring the oven.
When it comes to installing this Oven, it's a standard size and will fit a standard cavity in your kitchen either at eye-level or under your kitchen counter.
- Built-in Oven
- MPN: AKP 262/IX
- Main colour of product: Inox
- Construction type: Built-in
- Type of control Mechanical and electronic
- Usable volume (of cavity) 60 litres
- Grids 1
- Trays 1
- Timer Programmable
- Time control Electronic
- Time-setting options Start and Stop
- Interior light Yes
- Number of interior lights 1
- Position of interior lights Rear
- Oven guides Wall-embedded
- Current (A) 13 - can be plugged in, may not have a cable or plug attached
- Voltage (V) 230-240
- Frequency (Hz) 50/60
- Net weight (kg) 29
- Energy input: Electric
- Type of energy: Electricity
- Energy efficiency class - A
- Height: 595mm
- Width: 595mm
- Depth: 542mm (excluding 20mm fascia)
|Next Day Delivery||No|
|Type||Built-in Single Ovens|
|Number of cavities||1|
|Door opening style||Drop down|
Buying a kitchen appliance should be a simple, stress-free experience and that’s exactly what you get when you buy from Appliancentre. Our staff are fully trained to identify the perfect product for your needs and fully equipped to install your appliance...
Cooking Buying Guide - Cookers, Ovens & Range Cookers The kitchen is the heart of any home and a cooker or oven is one of the most important part of your kitchen, which is why finding one that suits you best is vital. A good oven should last for...
Click & Collect Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from an hour later. Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch, on the product page or in your trolley. Check branch opening hours to ensure you...
Connection / Disposal
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
Delivering your online order
- STANDARD DELIVERY
Delivery to London locations from 3 working days of your order, delivered on the day of your choice, Monday to Saturday.
Choose your preferred delivery day in checkout. The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
Availability varies by postcode.
- NEXT DAY DELIVERIES
Order by 2pm for next day delivery, 08am - 08pm, Monday to Saturday. The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
Availability varies by postcode. Not available to non-mainland locations, or when ordered with installation and disposal services.
Order online and collect in store
- CLICK & COLLECT FROM OUR SHOPS
You can collect this product from our stores.
Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from an hour later. Selected stores are open for collection ONLY, allowing you to order online and collect safely from store. When arriving by car you can use our Drive Thru parking bays.
Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch, on the product page or in your trolley.
We strongly recommend that you check whether the item will fit in your vehicle before placing your order.
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid next day delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.