Stoves SEB602MFC Built In Electric Single Oven - Stainless Steel - A Rated
- Multifunctional oven - gives you more ways to cook
- Baking function - perfect for sweet and savoury dishes
- Powerful fan grilling function for succulent meat
- Special liners absorb grease to make cleaning easier
Bring your favourite recipes to life with this built-in electric single oven from Stoves. As it’s multifunctional, it gives you a range of cooking options to help you master every meal. The dedicated Intensive Bake function is great for both sweet and savoury dishes – so you can impress your dinner guests with flaky pastries and spongy cakes. It has a fan grilling function too, which means you can create delicious meat dishes which are crispy on the outside, while beautifully succulent and juicy on the inside. When you’re finished preparing your masterpiece, cleaning up is simple, as catalytic liners absorb and oxidise greasy splatters inside the oven.
The stylish A-rated Stoves SEB602MFC single electric oven achieves perfect results every time, thanks to the multifunction capabilities of this oven. There are 9 functions providing effortless cooking, while the fan grill will ensure your roasts are cooked to perfection, both on the insides and out.
There’s also an added bonus of open door grilling, allowing the air to circulate freely as it grills your food to perfection. Lined with easy clean enamel, the main cavity is easy to maintain, as the lining resists cooked on food and spills for supremely easy cleaning.
A halogen light provides optimum illumination of the oven interior so you can see clearly through the viewing window without having to open the oven door. Halogen is a superior choice for ovens, as it provides up to 36% more light while using over 20% less energy than a standard bulb.
- Product Description: 60cm Built-In Electric Multifunction Oven
- Fuel: Electric
- Number Of Ovens: 1
- Warranty Period: 5 Year Parts & 1 Year Labour
- Function: Multifunction Oven
- Fuel: Electric
- Number Of Ovens: 9
- Variable Rate Electric Grill: Yes
- Fanned Grill: Yes
- Conventional Electric Oven: Yes
- Fanned Electric Oven: Yes
- Defrost: Yes
- Base Heat Only: Yes
- Light Only: Yes
- Intensive Bake (Top, Bottom & Fan): Yes
- Top Heat Only: Yes
Main Cavity Features
- Energy Rating: A
- Actual Capacity (Litres): 73 Litres
- Usable Capacity (Litres): 70 Litres
- Usable Cavity Dimensions (HxWxD mm): 331 x 477 x 433
- Energy Consumption (kWh): 0.89kWh
- Number Of Shelves: 2
- Number Of Shelf Positions: 9
- Usable Area Of Shelves (WxD mm): 473 x 354
- Catalytic Liners: Yes
- Oven Light: Yes (Halogen)
- Cleaning Type: Easy Clean Enamel
- Door Type: Glass
- Door Glazing: Triple
- Door Opening: Drop-Down
- Timer Type: Touch Control Clock/Programmer
- Timer Colour: White
- Fascia Cooling System: Yes
- Height (mm): 670
- Width (mm): 648
- Depth (mm): 688
- Weight (kg): 38.6
- Height (mm): 596.7
- Width (mm): 595.5
- Depth (mm): 555.8
- Weight (kg): 35.2
|Next Day Delivery||Yes|
|Type||Built-in Single Ovens|
Buying a kitchen appliance should be a simple, stress-free experience and that’s exactly what you get when you buy from Appliancentre. Our staff are fully trained to identify the perfect product for your needs and fully equipped to install your appliance...
PRICE MATCH PROMISE We will not be Beaten on Price! Our prices are rarely beaten, but we will match a price if you find it cheaper elsewhere online. We are proud to offer more than just great prices, but we never want...
Click & Collect Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from an hour later. Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch, on the product page or in your trolley. Check branch opening hours to ensure you...
Cooking Buying Guide - Cookers, Ovens & Range Cookers The kitchen is the heart of any home and a cooker or oven is one of the most important part of your kitchen, which is why finding one that suits you best is vital. A good oven should last for...
Connection / Disposal
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 6 days a week in most areas.
Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
Delivering your online order
We deliver 9am to 6pm, 6 days a week, even at weekends. Your options include:
- Next-day delivery, available on orders placed up to 7pm (subject to availability). - £19.99
- Free delivery from 2 to 5 working days, delivered on the day of your choice, Monday to Saturday.
- Order online and collect in store
2 to 5 business days after dispatch.
Delivery to London locations from 2 working days of your order, delivered on the day of your choice, Monday to Saturday.
Choose your preferred delivery day in checkout. The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
Availability varies by postcode.
1 business day after dispatch, including Saturdays but not including Sundays and Public Holidays.
Order by 7pm for next day delivery, 09am - 06pm, Monday to Saturday. The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
If you place your order on a Saturday, the product will be delivered on Monday. If you place your order on a public holiday, your products will take an additional business day to arrive.
Availability varies by postcode.
We are now offering contactless No-touch No-sign Delivery, which allows you to get your packages with minimum contact. All drivers strictly adhere to the social distance advice and wash their hands frequently and thoroughly as well as use alcohol-based hand sanitisers.
Order online and collect in store
Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from an hour later.
You can collect this product from our stores.
Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from an hour later. Selected stores are open for collection ONLY, allowing you to order online and collect safely from store. When arriving by car you can use our Drive Thru parking bays.
Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch, on the product page or in your trolley.
We strongly recommend that you check whether the item will fit in your vehicle before placing your order.
Some items come direct from suppliers. If so, we'll give you an estimated availability time frame on the product page and this will translate into an estimated ‘delivery by’ date at check-out based on working days. Our carrier will contact you once the goods have arrived with them to agree the actual suitable delivery date with you. You can also track your order’s progress in MyAccount.
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an order
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.Delivery Area
- We schedule deliveries from 9am until 6pm.
- You can choose a paid next day delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.