Stoves 444410142 SEB602MFC 70L Built-In Electric Single Oven - Black
- 73L Gross Capacity
- Multifunction+ Oven
- Catalytic Liners
- Programmable Timer
73L GROSS CAPACITY
The oven's extra large 73-litre capacity is ideal for preparing meals for the whole family in one go. With five different shelf positions, you can easily cook different sized dishes at the same time.
The multifunction oven allows you to select from a number of different cooking functions, including Equiflow™ fan, defrost, top heat, base heat, intensive bake and fanned grilling to give you more flexibility and control over your meals.
A breakdown of some of the features:
- Defrost - The fan assists defrosting by circulating room temperature air around the food, it is more hygienic and is done in half the time.
- Fanned Oven - Distributes the heat evenly through the use of an integrated fan. Perfect for batch baking.
- Conventional Oven - This function is ideal for traditional roasting. The meat is placed in the middle of the oven, roast potatoes towards the top.
- Top Heat - Use the top oven element towards the end of the cooking, for delicate browning. Great for dishes like lasagne.
- Base Heat - The base heat can be used to provide additional browning for pizzas, pies and quiche. Use this function towards the end of cooking.
- Base Heat with Fan - The base element cooks the base of your open pies, while the fan allows the air to circulate around the filling.
- Intensive Bake - Suitable for food with a high moisture content, such as quiche, bread and cheese cake. It also eliminates the need for baking pastry blind.
- Fanned Grilling - Circulates heat around the food, making it ideal for thinner foods such as bacon, fish, gammon and steaks.
- Conventional Grilling - This function cooks food from the top and is ideal for a range of food from toast to steaks. As the whole grill is working you can cook large quantities of food.
Oven cleaning is made easy thanks to the special catalytic liners which absorb grease and oil splashes from cooking and are then broken down to be wiped away.
The touch control panel makes cooking easy as it gives you the option for selecting the temperature, timing and desired functions are your fingertips.
A 24-hour digital clock that you can programme to come on and go off so your dinner can be ready when you come back from work.
- Product Description: 60cm Built-In Electric Multifunction Oven
- Fuel: Electric
- Number Of Ovens: 1
- Warranty Period: 5 Year Parts & 1 Year Labour
- Function: Multifunction Oven
- Fuel: Electric
- Number Of Ovens: 9
- Variable Rate Electric Grill: Yes
- Fanned Grill: Yes
- Conventional Electric Oven: Yes
- Fanned Electric Oven: Yes
- Defrost: Yes
- Base Heat Only: Yes
- Light Only: Yes
- Intensive Bake (Top, Bottom & Fan): Yes
- Top Heat Only: Yes
Main Cavity Features
- Energy Rating: A
- Actual Capacity (Litres): 73 Litres
- Usable Capacity (Litres): 70 Litres
- Usable Cavity Dimensions (HxWxD mm): 331 x 477 x 433
- Energy Consumption (kWh): 0.89kWh
- Number Of Shelves: 2
- Number Of Shelf Positions: 9
- Usable Area Of Shelves (WxD mm): 473 x 354
- Catalytic Liners: Yes
- Oven Light: Yes (Halogen)
- Cleaning Type: Easy Clean Enamel
- Door Type: Glass
- Door Glazing: Triple
- Door Opening: Drop-Down
- Timer Type: Touch Control Clock/Programmer
- Timer Colour: White
Fascia Cooling System: Yes
- Height (mm): 670
- Width (mm): 648
- Depth (mm): 688
- Weight (kg): 38.6
- Height (mm): 596.7
- Width (mm): 595.5
- Depth (mm): 555.8
- Weight (kg): 35.2
|Next Day Delivery||No|
|Type||Built-in Single Ovens|
Cooking Buying Guide - Cookers, Ovens & Range Cookers The kitchen is the heart of any home and a cooker or oven is one of the most important part of your kitchen, which is why finding one that suits you best is vital. A good oven should last for...
Click & Collect Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from an hour later. Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch, on the product page or in your trolley. Check branch opening hours to ensure you...
Buying a kitchen appliance should be a simple, stress-free experience and that’s exactly what you get when you buy from Appliancentre. Our staff are fully trained to identify the perfect product for your needs and fully equipped to install your appliance...
PRICE MATCH PROMISE We will not be Beaten on Price! Our prices are rarely beaten, but we will match a price if you find it cheaper elsewhere online. We are proud to offer more than just great prices, but we never want...
Connection / Disposal
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 6 days a week in most areas.
Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
Delivering your online order
We deliver 9am to 6pm, 6 days a week, even at weekends. Your options include:
- Next-day delivery, available on orders placed up to 7pm (subject to availability). - £19.99
- Free delivery from 2 to 5 working days, delivered on the day of your choice, Monday to Saturday.
- Order online and collect in store
2 to 5 business days after dispatch.
Delivery to London locations from 2 working days of your order, delivered on the day of your choice, Monday to Saturday.
Choose your preferred delivery day in checkout. The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
Availability varies by postcode.
1 business day after dispatch, including Saturdays but not including Sundays and Public Holidays.
Order by 7pm for next day delivery, 09am - 06pm, Monday to Saturday. The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
If you place your order on a Saturday, the product will be delivered on Monday. If you place your order on a public holiday, your products will take an additional business day to arrive.
Availability varies by postcode.
We are now offering contactless No-touch No-sign Delivery, which allows you to get your packages with minimum contact. All drivers strictly adhere to the social distance advice and wash their hands frequently and thoroughly as well as use alcohol-based hand sanitisers.
Order online and collect in store
Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from an hour later.
You can collect this product from our stores.
Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from an hour later. Selected stores are open for collection ONLY, allowing you to order online and collect safely from store. When arriving by car you can use our Drive Thru parking bays.
Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch, on the product page or in your trolley.
We strongly recommend that you check whether the item will fit in your vehicle before placing your order.
Some items come direct from suppliers. If so, we'll give you an estimated availability time frame on the product page and this will translate into an estimated ‘delivery by’ date at check-out based on working days. Our carrier will contact you once the goods have arrived with them to agree the actual suitable delivery date with you. You can also track your order’s progress in MyAccount.
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an order
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.Delivery Area
- We schedule deliveries from 9am until 6pm.
- You can choose a paid next day delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.