Gorenje BO635E01XKUK 60cm Electric Single Oven
- Colour: Stainless steel
- 63 Litres Interior Oven Capacity
- Warranty: 2 Years
- A Rated Energy Efficiency Class
- Complete with 13 Amp Fitted Plug
Gorenje, BO635E01XKUK, Built in Single Oven in Stainless Steel has a shape which is inspired by traditional wood-burning ovens. The shape means air can circulate more freely through the oven, combined with the MultiFlow 360 degree ventilation system it ensures food is cooked evenly. The silvermatte enamel provides a highly resistant coating resistent to temperatures up to 500 degrees, the triple coating of the interior supports heat reflection and provides added insulation.
The aqua clean function allows you to maintain your oven, all you have to do is pour half a litre of water into the baking tray, turn the setting on and after 30 minutes the stains and grease are softened making the grime easy to wipe away.
Comes with: 1 deep enameled baking pan and wire shelf.
All the qualities of baking in wood-burning ovens
The characteristic rounded shape is one of the most beneficial features of Gorenje ovens. Inspired by traditional wood-burning ovens, it enables hot air to move around freely. Since the food is heated evenly and from all
Ultra resistant, ultra smooth coating
Enamel quality and type are exceptionally important for the oven and its operation. SilverMatte is a highly resistant and strong material that can stand extreme heats, even pyrolytic cleaning at 500 °C. Free from micro pores
Simple, casual cleaning
Due to completely new enamel in all lines of new Gorenje ovens, AquaClean function has been significantly improved. AquaClean offers great assistance in cleaning the oven cavity. All it takes is to pour half a litre of water
More space for greater cooking freedom
The new generation of Gorenje ovens conceals a shape within the upper part. Now the optimised airflow circulates inside at an even greater volume, circling completely freely. The increased capacity allows preparation of larger
Ready for XXL recipes
More spacious ovens allow you to cook a larger quantity of food – not only because of even air circulation at all levels, but also because of the 46cm wide baking trays in both standard and compact ovens. Innovative solutions
A double heater for evenly crispy food
The best baking results are achieved with a combination of larger and smaller heaters, where the latter is positioned inside the larger one. The smart positioning of the heaters allows optimal heat distribution and provides
All stainless steel surfaces are coated with a special TouchFree film that prevents fingerprints markings, leaving the surface always shiny and making cleaning much easier.
- Essential Line
- Energy class: A
- Colour: Stainless Steel
- Handle colour: Colour of brushed stainless steel
- Control panel material: Stainless steel
- Usable oven volume: 61 l
- Multisystem oven BigSpace - 61 l
- HomeMADE® modelled on traditional wood-fired bread oven
- Mechanic temperature control
- Knob shape: Ergonomic knobs
- Lower and upper heater
- Conventional with ventilation
- Infra heater
- Infra heater with ventilation
- Lower heater and fan
- Small infra grill
- Classic door hinge
- 1 Deep tray
- 1 Premium grill rack
- Drawn guides
- Thermoelectric fuse
- Dynamic oven cooling - DC
- Double glazed oven door with one heat deflector (CompactDoor)
- AquaClean function
- TouchFree Inox
- Energy consumption: 0.77 kWh (venting), 0.94 kWh (conventional)
- Grill power: 2,700 W
- Dimensions (W×H×D): 59.7 × 59.5 × 54.7 cm
- Dimensions of packed product (W×H×D): 63.5 × 69.1 × 68 cm
- Niche dimensions (WxHxD) (min-max): 56-56.8 × 58.3-60 × 55 cm
- Net weight: 27.7 kg
- Gross weight: 32 kg
- Consumption in standby mode: 0.5 W
- Connected load: 2,700 W
- Product code: 498573
- EAN code: 3838942050688
|Next Day Delivery||No|
|Type||Built-in Single Ovens|
|Control method||Push button|
|Dimensions||595 (H) x 597 (W) x 547 (D)|
Cooking Buying Guide - Cookers, Ovens & Range Cookers The kitchen is the heart of any home and a cooker or oven is one of the most important part of your kitchen, which is why finding one that suits you best is vital. A good oven should last for...
Click & Collect Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from an hour later. Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch, on the product page or in your trolley. Check branch opening hours to ensure you...
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
Delivery to London locations from 3 working days of your order, delivered on the day of your choice, Monday to Saturday.
Choose your preferred delivery day in checkout. The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
Availability varies by postcode.
NEXT DAY DELIVERIES
Order by 2pm for next day delivery, 08am - 08pm, Monday to Saturday. The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
Availability varies by postcode. Not available to non-mainland locations, or when ordered with installation and disposal services.
CLICK & COLLECT FROM OUR SHOPS
Not available for this item
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid next day delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.