Belling BI602F Built In Electric Single Oven - Stainless Steel - A Rated
- Large 70l fan oven features a handy grill setting
- Clear analogue display with easy-to-use rotary dials
- Powerful fan grilling function for succulent meat
- Grease-proof enamel coating makes oven cleaning easy
With this stainless steel fan oven by Belling, cooking large family dinners has never been easier. Not only does it have a large 70 litre capacity, it also features a grill setting for those breakfast favourites like bacon and tomatoes. The fan grilling function is great for roasting meat too, as it uses circulated air to evenly cook your food – making it extra succulent inside with a crisp finish outside. And if you need to change any of the settings half way through your recipe, the rotary dials and analogue display are straightforward and simple to use. You won’t have to spend hours scrubbing it clean either, as the oven’s enamel coating prevents grease from sticking, so a brief wipe down is all that’s needed.
- 73L gross capacity
- 3-button timer
- White LED display
- Easy clean enamel interior
- Full width grill pan with trivet
- Double glazed door
- A energy rating
- 13 amp
- Fan oven
- Variable rate grill
- Fanned grill
- Eco mode
- Bread proving
- Slow Cook
- Light only
Product Description: 60cm Electric Built-In Fanned Oven
Warranty Period: 1 Year Parts & 1 Year Labour
Function: Oven & Grill
Number Of Functions: 8
Variable Rate Electric Grill: Yes
Fanned Grill: Yes
Fanned Electric Oven: Yes
Defrost Function: Yes
Bread Proving Function: Yes
Light Only: Yes
Slow Cook Function: Yes
Eco (Rear Heat): Yes
Main Cavity Features
- Actual Capacity (Litres): 73 Litres
- Usable Capacity (Litres): 70 Litres
- Cavity Front Dimensions: (HxWxD mm)350 x 480 x 418
- Energy Consumption (kWh): 0.79kWh
- Energy Rating: A
- Halogen Light: Yes (Rear)
- Number Of Shelves: 2
- Usable Area Of Shelf: (WxD mm)473 x 354
- Number Of Shelf Positions: 9
- Shelf Stops: Yes
- Full Width Grill Pan: Yes
- Full Width Trivet: Yes
- Door Opening: Drop Down
- Timer Type: LED Clock/Minute Minder
- Timer Colour: White
- Electrical Connection: Fixed Wiring (Cable Supplied)
- Lead Length (Metres): 1.0m
- Fuse Size (A): 13A
- Terminal Block Position: Rear Right
- Power Supply (V): 220-240V
- Total Electrical Power Load (kW): 2100W
- Supply Frequency (Hz): 50Hz
- Phase: Single Phase
- Height (mm): 670mm
- Width (mm): 648mm
- Depth (mm): 688mm
- Weight (kg): 32kg
- Height (mm): 596.7mm
- Width (mm): 595.7mm
- Depth (mm): 555.8mm
- Weight (kg): 28kg
- Stainless Steel: 444410814
- Stainless Steel: 5052263108141
|Next Day Delivery||Yes|
|Type||Built-in Single Ovens|
|Model||BEL BI602F Sta|
Buying a kitchen appliance should be a simple, stress-free experience and that’s exactly what you get when you buy from Appliancentre. Our staff are fully trained to identify the perfect product for your needs and fully equipped to install your appliance...
PRICE MATCH PROMISE We will not be Beaten on Price! Our prices are rarely beaten, but we will match a price if you find it cheaper elsewhere online. We are proud to offer more than just great prices, but we never want...
Cooking Buying Guide - Cookers, Ovens & Range Cookers The kitchen is the heart of any home and a cooker or oven is one of the most important part of your kitchen, which is why finding one that suits you best is vital. A good oven should last for...
Click & Collect Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from an hour later. Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch, on the product page or in your trolley. Check branch opening hours to ensure you...
Connection / Disposal
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 6 days a week in most areas.
Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
Delivering your online order
We deliver 9am to 6pm, 6 days a week, even at weekends. Your options include:
- Next-day delivery, available on orders placed up to 7pm (subject to availability). - £19.99
- Free delivery from 2 to 5 working days, delivered on the day of your choice, Monday to Saturday.
- Order online and collect in store
2 to 5 business days after dispatch.
Delivery to London locations from 2 working days of your order, delivered on the day of your choice, Monday to Saturday.
Choose your preferred delivery day in checkout. The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
Availability varies by postcode.
1 business day after dispatch, including Saturdays but not including Sundays and Public Holidays.
Order by 7pm for next day delivery, 09am - 06pm, Monday to Saturday. The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
If you place your order on a Saturday, the product will be delivered on Monday. If you place your order on a public holiday, your products will take an additional business day to arrive.
Availability varies by postcode.
We are now offering contactless No-touch No-sign Delivery, which allows you to get your packages with minimum contact. All drivers strictly adhere to the social distance advice and wash their hands frequently and thoroughly as well as use alcohol-based hand sanitisers.
Order online and collect in store
Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from an hour later.
You can collect this product from our stores.
Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from an hour later. Selected stores are open for collection ONLY, allowing you to order online and collect safely from store. When arriving by car you can use our Drive Thru parking bays.
Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch, on the product page or in your trolley.
We strongly recommend that you check whether the item will fit in your vehicle before placing your order.
Some items come direct from suppliers. If so, we'll give you an estimated availability time frame on the product page and this will translate into an estimated ‘delivery by’ date at check-out based on working days. Our carrier will contact you once the goods have arrived with them to agree the actual suitable delivery date with you. You can also track your order’s progress in MyAccount.
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an order
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.Delivery Area
- We schedule deliveries from 9am until 6pm.
- You can choose a paid next day delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- The evening before delivery day we'll let you know a 2-hour delivery window.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
- Belling GHU60TGC 58cm Four Burner LPG Gas Hob With Cast Iron Pan Stands - Black 444440671Now Only £125.00 £225.00