- 5 Induction Zones
- Touch control
- Manufacturer's guarantee: 2 years
- Professional installation required
This spacious 88cm wide induction hob from Caple offers 5 cooking zones with touch controls. With residual heat indicators, child locks and overflow protection, you can have confidence every time you cook.
- Rotary touch control with direct access
- Can be flush mounted or inset
- 11 Level digital power display for each zone (0-9 plus keep warm and Booster)
- Booster function on all zones
- Programmable timers to set cooking duration and finishing time on each individual zone (up to 99 mins)
- Memory recall function
- Pause function
- Child safety lock
- Residual heat indicators
- Automatic safety shut-off
- Automatic pan detection
- Anti-over flow
- 5 Induction Zones
- - 1 dia. 160mm – 1.4kW
- - 1 dia. 180mm – 1.4kW
- - 1 dia. 180mm – 2.0kW
- - 1 dia. 210mm – 3.0kW
- - 1 dia. 280mm – 3.0kW
|Type||Built-in electric induction hob|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||2 year|
|Control type||Rotary touch control with direct access|
|Functions||Programmable timers to set cooking duration and finishing time on each individual zone (up to 99 mins), Memory recall function, Pause function, Booster function on all zones|
|Number of zones||5 Induction Zones|
|Power levels||11 Level digital power display for each zone (0-9 plus keep warm and Booster)|
|Safety features||Child safety lock, Residual heat indicators, Automatic safety shut-off, Automatic pan detection, Anti-overheat, Anti-over flow|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.