- 4 Induction Zones
- 1 Gas burner
- Manufacturer's guarantee: 2 years
- Professional installation required
With amazing flexibility this 78cm wide mixed induction and gas hob from Caple boasts four induction zones and a gas wok burner. Finished in frameless Black glass it can be installed flush into a unit for a modern, seamless look. Rotary touch controls allow fine control and the boost function on the induction zones gives that extra surge of power when needed. With so many cooking options available you have great flexibility no matter what you want to cook!
- Can be flush mounted
- 10 Level digital power display for each zone (0-9 + booster)
- Rotary touch control with direct access
- 2 Booster zones
- Programmable timers to set cooking duration and finishing time on each individual zone (up to 99 mins)
- Minute minder
- Pause function
- Child safety lock
- Residual heat indicators
- Automatic safety shut-off
- Automatic pan detection
- Flame safety device
- Cast iron pan supports
- Under burner tray
- Auto electronic ignition
- LPG jets included
- 4 Induction Zones
- - 2 Dia. 160mm – 2.3kW
- - 2 Dia. 175mm – 1.4kW
- 1 Gas burner
- 1 Triple ring burner 5kW
|Next Day Delivery||No|
|Type||Mixed Fuel hob|
|Fuel type||Mixed Fuel|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
|LPG option||LPG jets included|
|Programmable||Programmable timers to set cooking duration and finishing time on each individual zone (up to 99 mins)|
|Control type||Rotary touch control with direct access|
|Functions||2 Booster zones, Minute minder, Pause function|
|Number of burners||1 Gas burner, 1 Triple ring burner 5kW|
|Number of zones||4 Induction Zones|
|Power levels||10 Level digital power display for each zone (0-9 + booster)|
|Ignition system||Auto electronic ignition|
|Flame Supervision Device (FSD)||Yes|
|Safety features||Child safety lock, Residual heat indicators, Automatic safety shut-off, Automatic pan detection, Anti-overheat,|
|Other features||Flame safety device, Cast iron pan supports, Under burner tray, Auto electronic ignition|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.