- 4 Induction Zones
- Touch control
- Manufacturer's guarantee: 2 years
- Professional installation required
This superb 59cm wide frameless induction hob from Caple boasts four heat zones with bridge function that allows zones to be combined to create large cooking areas, wonderful for griddles and large pans. Slider touch controls and automatic pan recognition allow you to precisely control the heat to each zone and with less temperature loss. Fantastic for economy and perfect dishes! And with a black glass finish it looks stylish and modern, perfect for any kitchen.
- Slider touch control
- 10 Level digital power display for each zone (0-9 + booster)
- Booster function on all zones
- Bridgeable zones
- Programmable timers to set cooking duration and finishing time on each individual zone (up to 99 mins)
- Pause function
- Child safety lock
- Residual heat indicators
- Automatic safety shut-off
- Automatic pan detection
- 4 Induction Zones
- - 4 dia. 220mm – 3kW
- 2 Alternative dual zones :
- - 2 dia. 220 x 400mm – 4kW
|Type||Built-in electric induction hob|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||2 year|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.