- 3 Functions
- Gas grill
- Capacity: 70 Litre
- Manufacturer's guarantee: 2 years
- Professional installation required
The Caple C2512 Classic Single Gas Oven has a horizontal door handle including 3 functions with a 60 Litre capacity. A tangetial cooling fan, also included is a heat reflective glass and a top interior light. The door height is at 594mm, door width is 594mm, the oven width is 540mm and the Depth is 535mm.
- Gas oven
- Stainless steel with black glass
- Audible minute minder
- Easy clean enamel
- Stainless steel, black-spot feature bar handle
- Triple glazed door with heat reflective glass
- Closed door grilling
- Tangential cooling fan
- Interior light
- Smooth and flat oven sides with chrome shelf racks
- Flame safety device
|Type||Built-in single ovens|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|Fuel type||Gas oven|
|Oven type||Gas oven|
|Viewing window||Triple glazed door with heat reflective glass|
|Type of cleaning||Easy clean enamel|
|Safety features||Flame safety device|
|Grill type||Gas grill|
|Power supply||3A Fuse rating|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.