- 8 Functions
- Capacity: 67 litres
- Manufacturer's guarantee: 2 years
- Professional installation required
This superb 60cm built in electric single oven from Caple boasts a 67 litre capacity and an A energy rating. It can be installed under your worktop or in a tall housing unit. This model has rotary dial controls, so it’s the perfect option if you’re not the biggest fan of touch control panels. With 7 cooking functions and self-cleaning catalytic liners (back and sides) this oven is a superb choice for any kitchen. It also boasts Caple’s Motion Heat+ function which allows for even cooking results and no need to preheat, which not only saves you time but energy too, therefore money. It also enables you to cook three different things without the transferring of smells and flavours. Cooking has never been made so easy! Finished in black glass and stainless steel, this oven looks fantastic teamed up with other Caple Sense appliances.
- Black glass with stainless steel trim
- White LED display
- Easy clean enamel (interior)
- Touch control with programmable electronic timer
- Metal dial controls
- Square bar handle
- Full width inner door glass
- Double glazed door
- Closed door grilling
- Tangential cooling fan
- Two internal lights
- Easy to remove chrome shelf racks
- Self-cleaning catalytic liners (back and sides)
|Next Day Delivery||No|
|Type||Built-in Single Ovens|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
|Control method||Metal dial controls|
|Timer type||Touch control with programmable electronic timer|
|Display type||White LED display|
|Viewing window||Double glazed door|
|Interior light||Two internal lights|
|Type of cleaning||Self-cleaning catalytic liners (back and sides)|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.