- Width: 60 cm
- 4 zones
- Touch controls
- Professional installation required
- Safe and efficient operation with induction cooking
- Child lock provides reassurance for parents
- Touch controls are stylish yet simple
- Easy to clean to make cooking stress-free
Safe and efficient operation
The Candy CI640CBA Induction Hob's induction cooking offers the safest form of surface cooking. Using a magnetic coil beneath the surface of the hob, compatible pans are heated directly as molecules in the pan vibrate and create heat. The surface of the hob stays cooler, as the hob is heated by the pan rather than by elements beneath the surface.
The induction hob also provides precision cooking equipped with nine power levels. You can go from a low simmer to a rapid boil in seconds, giving you optimal control and versatility.
Fitted as standard on the hob, the child lock function ensures you have peace of mind regarding the safety of your children by preventing curious fingers from turning on cooking zones.
The touch controls enhance the sharp, modern design of the hob. They provide easy navigation for the power level settings and the timer for each zone.
The plug and play design means the CI640CBA Electric Induction Hob has a 13 amp plug.
Easy to clean
The black glass surface has a streamlined design allowing it to be wiped down effortlessly with a damp cloth. The lack of direct-surface heating makes the hob easy to clean, as spills aren't baked on.
|Type||Electric Ceramic Hobs|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.