- Capacity: 71 litres
- Oven type: Multifunction
- Pyrolytic cleaning
- Energy rating: A+
- Two year manufacturer’s guarantee
HBG6764S6B built in single oven
The Bosch HBG6764S6B Single Oven comes in a contemporary brushed steel colour. The HBG6764S6B has an efficient A+ energy rating.
The HBG6764S6B main cavity capacity is 71 litres , which means plenty of space to cook for larger families. To offer peace of mind the Bosch HBG6764S6B built in-integrated Single Oven also comes with 2 years warranty.
Technical specifications for BOSCH Serie 8 HBG6764S6B Electric Smart Oven - Stainless Steel
|Type||Built-in single ovens|
|Number of cavities||1|
|Usable volume||71 litres|
|Door opening style||Drop down|
|Type of cleaning||Pyrolytic|
|Safety features||- Control panel lock - Automatic safety switch off - Residual heat indicator - Start button - Door contact switch|
|Installation||This product requires hardwiring to a 16 Amp fuse and should be installed by a qualified installer, such as one of our Team experts.|
|Box contents||- Serie 8 HBG6764S6B Electric Smart Oven - Wire rack x 1 - Universal pan x 1|
|Size||595 x 595 x 548 mm (H x W x D)|
|Dimensions||595 x 595 x 548 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||670 x 670 x 680 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||41 kg|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.