- Capacity: 71 litres
- Oven type: Multifunction
- Pyrolytic cleaning
- Energy rating: A
- Professional installation required
Bosch ovens provide much more than great baking and roasting results. This 71 litre oven allows you to cook a leg of lamb and a pavlova at the same in this oven thanks to the special fan system. This gives you even results and prevents flavours transferring. The oven has 10 pre-set automatic programmes that work out the perfect temperature to cook your food, whether it’s a roast, meat or fish. And, the walls of the cavity feature a special coating so leftover food spills will just burn away.
Technical specifications for BOSCH Serie 8 HBG674BS1B Electric Oven - Stainless Steel
|Type||Built-in single ovens|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||2 years|
|Cooking functions||13 oven functions, including: - 4D Hotair - Hotair Eco - Conventional top and bottom heat - Conventional heat Eco - Hotair grilling - Full width variable grill - Half width grill - Pizza function - Bottom heat - Low temperature cooking - Defrost - Plate warming - Keep warm|
|Energy consumption||0.87 kWh|
|Number of cavities||1|
|Usable volume||71 litres|
|Door opening style||Drop down|
|Type of cleaning||Auto cleaning / Pyrolytic|
|Installation||This product requires hardwiring to a 16 Amp fuse and should be installed by a qualified installer, such as one of our Team experts.|
|Box contents||- Bosch Serie 8 HBG674BS1B Electric Oven - Combination grid x 2 - Universal pan x 1|
|Size||595 x 595 x 548 mm (H x W x D)|
|Dimensions||595 x 595 x 548 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||670 x 660 x 690 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||41.30 kg|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.