- Capacity: 63 litres
- Oven type: Multifunction
- Pyrolytic cleaning
- Energy rating: A
- Professional installation required
- Pyrolytic cleaning function for simpler maintenance
- 3D Hotair Plus for even heat distribution
- A-class energy efficiency rating helps to reduce household bills
With pyrolytic self-cleaning, the Bosch Serie 6 HBA73R150B Single Oven will heat up to an impressive 480°C, turning all grease and food residue into ash for easy cleaning.
3D Hotair Plus
Enjoy even heat distribution across all three cooking levels with 3D Hotair Plus. It's perfect for cooking your vegetables on the top shelf whilst roasting a joint of meat at the bottom. Hotair Eco can evenly heat a single shelf, preventing energy wastage - ideal when you're eating alone or just preparing smaller portions.
A-class energy efficiency rating
Reduce your environmental impact and your energy bills without compromising on cooking results – the Serie 6 HBA73R150B carries an A energy efficiency rating to ensure cost-effective performance.
Technical specifications for BOSCH Serie 6 HBA73R150B Single Oven - Stainless Steel
|Next Day Delivery||No|
|Type||Built-in Single Ovens|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|Cooking functions||8 oven functions, including: - 3D hot air - Pizza setting - Bottom heat - Hot air grilling - Defrost - Conventional heat|
|Display type||LED display|
|Control type||Retractable dials|
|Energy consumption||0.93 kWh|
|Number of cavities||1|
|Usable volume||63 litres|
|Shelves||- 3 shelves - 5 shelf positions|
|Door opening style||Drop down|
|Type of cleaning||Auto cleaning / Pyrolytic|
|Grill features||- Full-width - Variable|
|Installation||This product requires hardwiring to a 13 Amp fuse and should be installed by a qualified installer, such as one of our Team experts.|
|Size||595 x 595 x 548 mm (H x W x D)|
|Dimensions||595 x 595 x 548 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||670 x 670 x 680 mm (H x W x D)|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.