- Width: 60 cm
- 4 zones
- Front-mounted touch controls
- Professional installation required
- Electric induction hob gives precise cooking with low energy consumption
- PowerBoost provides up to 50% faster heating for your convenience
- Keep your kitchen safe with a timed switch off and child lock
Electric induction hob
The Bosch Serie 4 PUE611BB1E Electric Induction Hob gives efficient cooking by generating heat only at the base of the pan. It's safer too, as the surface area of the cooking zone is a lot smaller. The flat surface is simple to clean, just wipe it down once you've finished cooking.
Heat foods up to 50% quicker with the Hob'sPowerBoost feature. Boil 2 litres of water nearly three times faster than a conventional ceramic hob. Select everything with ease using the touch operate control panel – control cooking zones, increase heat and more.
Keep your kitchen safe
You can set the hob to switch off at a desired time, so you know you won't accidently leave it on. With child lock and hot hob indicators too, you can keep your kitchen safe with the Bosch Serie 4 PUE611BB1E Electric Induction Hob.
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||2 years|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.