- Main oven capacity: 47 litres
- Main oven type: Multifunction
- Main oven cleaning: Assisted cleaning
- Main oven energy rating: A
- Professional installation required
- 3D Hotair distributes heat evenly for delicious results
- Slim universal pans for smaller dishes
- EcoClean Direct makes cleaning effortless
A suitable solution for constrained spaces, the Bosch Serie 4 NBS533BS0B Electric Built-under Double Oven makes cooking straightforward, giving you all the facilities you need to prepare exceptional meals.
Eliminating the guesswork of where in the cavity to place your Sunday roast, the 3D Hotair function circulates heat evenly so that every level of the oven is ideal for delicious results.
With the LED display control, you have easy access to time functions to keep your cooking on point.
Slim universal pans The Serie 4 NBS533BS0B comes with a set of pans to let you prepare smaller dishes efficiently. Grill salmon for two in a practical and easy way, plus loads more.
Noxious smells and hard scrubbing are a thing of the past. This electric oven is equipped with an EcoClean Direct liner on the back panel, saving you cleaning time so that your prime concern remains putting good food on the table.
Technical specifications for BOSCH Serie 4 NBS533BS0B Electric Built-under Double Oven - Stainless Steel
|Type||Built-under double oven|
|Cooking functions||8 oven functions, including:
- 3D hotair
- Conventional top and bottom heat x 2
- Hotair grilling
- Full width variable grill
- Hotair gentle
- Large-area grill
- Small area grill
|Display type||LED display|
|Control type||- Touch control
- Retractable dials
|Oven type||- Main: multifunction
- Second: conventional
|Energy rating||- Main: A
- Second: B
|Energy consumption||0.84 / 0.71 / 0.83 kWh|
|Number of cavities||2|
|Capacity||- Main: 47 litres
- Second: 34 litres
|Usable volume||- Main: 47 litres
- Second: 34 litres
|Size||- Main: medium
- Second: small
|Viewing window||- Main: yes
- Second: yes
|Shelves||- Main oven: 3 shelves
- Second oven: 3 shelves
|Door opening style||- Main: Drop down
- Second: Drop down
|Interior light||- Main: Yes
- Second: Yes
|Type of cleaning||- Main: Assisted cleaning / EcoClean Direct
- Second: Enamel coating
|Safety features||Control panel lock|
|Grill features||- Full-width
|Electrical installation||This product requires hardwiring to a 32 Amp fuse and should be installed by a qualified installer, such as one of our Team experts.|
|Power supply||32 Amps (Requires hardwiring to a dedicated circuit)|
|Electrical power rating||5.3 kW|
|Box contents||- Bosch Serie 4 NBS533BS0B Electric Built-under Double Oven
- Combination grid x 2
- Universal pan
- Slim size universal pan x 2
|Dimensions||717 x 594 x 550 mm (H x W x D)|
|Recess dimensions||720 x 560 x 550 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||800 x 660 x 690 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||54 kg|
|Manufacturer's guarantee||2 years|
|Next Day Delivery||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.