- 9 place settings
- Water consumption: 9.5 litres per cycle
- Noise level: 48 dB(A)
- Energy rating: A+
- Quick wash: 29 minutes
- AquaSensor optimises the cleaning cycle for perfect results
- Glass protection for your delicate glassware & dishes
- Height adjustable top basket offers extra space
- VarioSpeed for great cleaning in half the time
- Silence Plus design for quiet & efficient operation
For dishes that come out sparkling clean with minimum fuss, the Bosch Serie 2 SPV25CX00G Slimline Fully Integrated Dishwasher automatically adjusts the cycle to the level of soiling. There's no messing around with settings, and you'll be saving water and energy too.
The SPV25CX00G treats your precious glassware and porcelain as delicately as you would. By pre-heating the water and using a gentle, precise spray arm, your fragile items aren't subjected to any shocks.
Height adjustable top basket
There's no need to juggle your pots and pans to fit them all in. The adjustable top basket can be moved up to allow space for larger items, or moved down to accommodate taller glassware.
Need freshly washed plates in a hurry? With VarioSpeed you can half the cycle time and still get the same great cleaning and drying results. So, when you get home after work, you can have clean plates ready for dinner time.
Ideal for open plan living, this fully integrated dishwasher not only offers a seamless look, but has an exceptionally quiet and efficient motor so you won't be disturbed while you're watching TV.
Technical specifications for BOSCH Serie 2 SPV25CX00G Slimline Fully Integrated Dishwasher
|Type||Slimline fully integrated dishwasher|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||2 years|
|Number of programs||5|
|Number of wash temperatures||4|
- Quick wash
|Quick wash time||29 minutes for full load|
|Eco wash time||195 minutes|
|Time remaining indicator||No|
|Height-adjustable top basket - unloaded only||Yes|
|Pull-out / lift up lower rack||Yes|
|Cutlery basket / cutlery tray||Yes|
|Adjustable water softener||Yes|
|Adjustable glass holder||Yes|
|Interior material||Stainless steel|
|Self cleaning filter||Yes|
|Rinse aid indicator||Yes|
|Wash efficiency rating||A|
|Energy efficiency rating||A+|
|Annual energy consumption||220 kWh|
|Annual water consumption||2660 litres|
|Energy consumption per cycle||0.78 kWh|
|Water consumption per cycle||9.5 litres|
|Drying efficiency rating||A|
|Noise level||48 dB(A)|
|Power consumption in off-mode||0.1 W|
|Power consumption in standby||0.1 W|
|Standby duration||0 minutes|
|Installation||Please note this product should be installed by a qualified engineer, such as one of our Team experts.|
|Box contents||Bosch Serie 2 SPV25CX00G Slimline Fully Integrated Dishwasher|
|Dimensions||- 815 x 448 x 550 mm (H x W x D)
- 32.1 x 17.6 x 21.7 inches (H x W x D)
|Recess dimensions||815 - 875 x 450 x 550 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||880 x 530 x 680 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||31 kg|
|Type||Slimline integrated dishwasher|
|Drying efficiency rating||A|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.