- Width: 80 cm
- 5 zones
- Flexi-induction surface
- Touch controls
- Professional installation required
- Easy to use controls with DirectSelect
- Precise cooking for delicious results
- Quicker meals with faster heating
- Minimalist design with bevelled front and sides
Easy to use controls
With DirectSelect, the Bosch PXV851FC1E Electric Induction Hob touch screen panel allows you to select cooking zone, power level and any additional functions you need.
PerfectFry monitors your cooking with its sensor control based on four power levels. It's easier to prepare your food the way you want it. Cook using your entire hob with FlexInduction technology, combining each zone into one large heating area. It's great for cooking with multiple pots and pans at the same time.
A timer with switch-off function ensures your food doesn't burn or overcook - the selected cooking zone will automatically turn off after a period of time.
The induction design heats up in very little time, giving you fast and controllable cooking while consuming less energy. Get up to 50% more heat per zone with PowerBoost – ideal when you extra intensity in the kitchen.
The U-Bevel design creates an elegant hob that will round out your kitchen.
|Next Day Delivery||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|Number of zones||5|
|Safety features||- 2-stage heat indicator - Automatic safety shut off - Control panel lock|
|Other features||- DirectSelect - Automatic pan recognition sensor - QuickStart function - ReStart function|
|Installation||This product requires hardwiring to a 32 Amp fuse and should be installed by a qualified installer, such as one of our Team experts.|
|Minimum distance required / Minimum clearance above hob||650 mm|
|Dimensions||51 x 802 x 522 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||126 x 603 x 953 mm (H x W x D)|
|Recess dimensions||51 x 750 x 490 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||18 kg|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.