- Brand: Bosch
- Burner type: Electric
- Feature: Induction, Ceramic
- Number of burners: 4 Burner
- Width: 60 cm wide
- Cooktop Surface Colour: Black
- Three sided bevelled frameless finish
- 4 induction cooking zones
- Digital display
- Variable 17-stage power settings for each zone
- Timer for all zones
Timer - shows how long the cooktop is in use
- HighSpeed ceramic glass
- Automatic pan recognition sensor
Power management options for 16A, 13A or 10A connection
Automatic safety shut off
Control panel lock
Control panel lock function
- QuickStart function
- ReStart function
- Energy consumption display
- Cable included
- Connection cable (1.1 M )
- Connected load: 6.9 kW
Power and size:
- Cooking zones: 1 x Ø 210 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction; 1 x Ø 210 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction; 1 x Ø 145 mm, 1.4 KW (max. Power levels 2.2 KW) Induction;1 x Ø 180 mm, 1.8 KW (max. Power levels 3.1 KW) Induction
- Min. worktop thickness: 30 mm
- 2 stage residual heat indicator for each zone
- Main on/off switch
- PowerBoost function for all zones
|Type||Built-in electric induction hob|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||2 year|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.