- Main oven capacity: 47 litres
- Main oven type: Multifunction
- Main oven cleaning: Assisted cleaning
- Main oven energy rating: A
- Professional installation required
- 3D Hotair makes sure all your food is cooked evenly
- Simple cleaning with the EcoClean liner at back of the main oven
- LED display keeps you in control through those stressful cooking times
Grab your favourite recipe book and get baking with the Bosch NBS533BW0B Electric Built-under Double Oven. Featuring 3D Hotair technology, you can cook all your favourite foods evenly no matter what shelf they might be on. Ideal for those times you're cooking a roast and don't want to fiddle around with complicated timings.
Avoid the nuisance of spring cleaning thanks to the EcoClean liner in the main oven. Based on the back panel, the catalytic liners break down grease spatters meaning a simple wipe will keep the oven at the back looking just as it did when you unboxed it.
With a handy LED display, you can control the programmable timer and use the retractable dials to set one of the many oven functions that are available. This means there is less time of hassle and more time to get creative in the kitchen.
Technical specifications for BOSCH NBS533BW0B Electric Built-under Double Oven - White
|Type||Built-under double oven|
|Cooking functions||8 oven functions, including:
- 3D hotair
- Conventional top/bottom heat
- Hotair grilling
- Hotair gentle
- Large-area grill
- Small-area grill
|Display type||LED display|
|Control type||- Touch control
- Retractable dials
|Oven type||- Main: multifunction
- Second: conventional
|Energy rating||- Main: A
- Second: A
|Energy consumption||5.3 kWh|
|Number of cavities||2|
|Capacity||- Main: 47 litres
- Second: 34 litres
|Size||- Main: medium
- Second: small
- 3 shelves
- 3 shelf positions
- 3 shelves
- 3 shelf position
|Door opening style||- Main: Drop down
- Second: Drop down
|Interior light||- Main: Yes
- Second: Yes
|Type of cleaning||- Main: Assisted cleaning / EcoClean liners (back)
- Second: Enamel coating
|Safety features||Control panel lock|
|Grill type||- Top: integrated
- Bottom: none
|Grill features||- Full-width
|Electrical installation||This product requires hardwiring to a 32 Amp fuse and should be installed by a qualified installer, such as one of our Team experts.|
|Power supply||32 Amp (Requires hardwiring to a dedicated cooker circuit)|
|Electrical power rating||5.3 kW|
|Box contents||- Bosch NBS533BW0B Electric Built-under Double Oven
- Combination grid x 2
- Universal pan x 1
- Universal slim pan x 2
|Dimensions||717 x 594 x 550 mm (H x W x D)|
|Recess dimensions||720 x 560 x 550 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||675 x 660 x 690 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||50 kg|
|Manufacturer's guarantee||2 years|
|Next Day Delivery||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.