- Main oven capacity: 47 litres
- Main oven type: Multifunction
- Main oven cleaning: Assisted cleaning
- Main oven energy rating: A
- Professional installation required
- 3D Hotair makes sure your food is cooked evenly throughout
- Cleaning has never been simpler with EcoClean coating inside
- Easy-to-use touch and dial controls to keep in control of your recipes
Grab your recipe book and get creating. With the Bosch NBS533BB0B Electric Built-Under Double Oven, you can take advantage of the clever 3D Hotair technology that keeps your ovens evenly heated. Preparing your weekly roast dinner doesn't have to include complicated timings and switching around on shelves, – with even heat across three shelves, everything will cook evenly.
Cleaning has never been simpler
When it comes to spring cleaning, it can be a chore to be knelt down scrubbing. Thanks to the EcoClean coating, you can wave goodbye to scrubbing until your hands ache. EcoClean is coated with microfine ceramic spheres that break down grease spatters and save you from thick burnt bits in your oven.
Easy-to-use touch and dial controls
With touch and dial controls, you can stay in total control of your bakes, adjusting the temperature or oven setting to make sure everything cooks to perfection.
The LED screen will always help you keep on track with its programmable timer and clock display.
Technical specifications for BOSCH NBS533BB0B Electric Built-under Double Oven - Black
|Type||Built-under double oven|
|Cooking functions||7 cooking functions, including:
- 3D hot air
- Conventional top & bottom heat
- Hotair grilling
- Pizza function
- Bottom heat
- Hotair gentle
|Display type||LED display|
|Control type||- Touch control
- Retractable dials
|Oven type||- Main: multifunction
- Second: conventional
|Energy rating||- Main: A
- Second: B
|Energy consumption||- Main: 0.84 kWh
- Second: 0.83 kWh
|Number of cavities||2|
|Capacity||- Main: 47 litres
- Second: 34 litres
|Size||- Main: medium
- Second: small
- 3 shelves
- 3 shelf positions
- 3 shelves
- 3 shelf positions
|Door opening style||- Main: Drop down
- Second: Drop down
|Interior light||- Main: Yes
- Second: Yes
|Type of cleaning||- Main: Assisted cleaning / EcoClean
- Second: Enamel coating
|Safety features||Control panel lock|
|Grill type||- Main: none
- Bottom: integrated
|Grill features||- Full-width
|Electrical installation||This product requires hardwiring to a 32 Amp fuse and should be installed by a qualified installer, such as one of our Team experts.|
|Power supply||32 Amp (Requires hardwiring to a dedicated circuit)|
|Electrical power rating||5.3 kW|
|Box contents||- Bosch NBS533BB0B Electric Built-Under Double Oven
- Combination grid x 2
- Universal pan x 2
|Dimensions||717 x 594 x 550 mm (H x W x D)|
|Recess dimensions||720 x 560 x 550 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||800 x 660 x 690 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||44 kg|
|Manufacturer's guarantee||2 years|
|Next Day Delivery||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.