- Main oven capacity: 71 litres
- Main oven type: Multifunction
- Main oven cleaning: Assisted cleaning
- Main oven energy rating: A
- Professional installation required
- 3D Hotair delivers even heat distribution
- EcoClean Direct takes the hassle out of cleaning the oven
- LED display control to monitor your cooking with ease
The Bosch MBS533BW0B Electric Double Oven has a 3D Hotair feature to deliver even heat distribution on up to three levels at the same time. This makes it easy to prepare your favourite meals without having to guess which shelf to put the trays on. Whether you're cooking a pizza or preparing a delicious joint of meat, you can expect ideal results no matter where you place the food in the oven.
Nobody enjoys cleaning the oven. To save you time and hassle, the MBS533BW0B features EcoClean Direct, a special coating on the rear wall that absorbs grime while you're cooking. This reduces the workload when the time comes to clean the oven, so you can get on with enjoying the rest of your day.
LED display control
You can easily monitor your cooking using the LED display control. You can program the main oven to suit your timings, making it simple to prepare a meal for the whole family while getting on with other tasks around the house.
|Type||Built-in double ovens|
|Cooking functions||8 oven functions, including: - 3D hotair - Conventional top & bottom heat - Hotair grilling - Full width variable grill - Hot air gentle - Large area grill - Small area grill|
|Display type||LED display|
|Control type||- Touch control - Retractable dials|
|Oven type||- Main: multifunction - Second: conventional|
|Energy consumption||1.02 / 0.81 / 0.83 kWh|
|Number of cavities||2|
|Usable volume||- Main: 71 litres - Second: 34 litres|
|Size||- Main: large - Second: small|
|Shelves||Main oven: - 5 shelves - 5 shelf positions Second oven: - 3 shelves - 3 shelf positions|
|Door opening style||- Main: Drop down - Second: Drop down|
|Interior light||- Main: Yes - Second: Yes|
|Type of cleaning||- Main: Assisted cleaning / EcoClean direct - Second: Enamel coating|
|Safety features||Control panel lock|
|Grill type||- Top: integrated - Bottom: none|
|Grill features||- Full-width - Variable|
|Installation||This product requires hardwiring to a 32 Amp fuse and should be installed by a qualified installer, such as one of our Team experts.|
|Power supply||32 Amp (Requires hardwiring to a dedicated cooker circuit)|
|Electrical power rating||5.9 kW|
|Box contents||- Bosch MBS533BW0B Electric Double Oven - Combination grid x 3 - Universal pan x 1 - Slim size universal pan x 2|
|Size||888 x 594 x 550 mm (H x W x D)|
|Dimensions||888 x 594 x 550 mm (H x W x D)|
|Recess dimensions||881 x 560 x 550 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||975 x 660 x 690 mm (H x W x D)|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.