Bosch KGN39AWCTG 60cm Frost Free Fridge Freezer - White
- Fridge: 260 litres of net capacity
- Freezer: 103 litres net capacity
- Height: 203 cm X Width: 60 cm X Depth: 66.5 cm
Deals & OffersGet Free Delivery & Recycling on all orders! Use Coupon code FREERC at checkout.
Deals & OffersDISCOUNT CODE - Buy 2 or more large appliances and get 10% off the cheapest product using MULTI10.
Deals & OffersDISCOUNT CODE - Buy 3 or more large appliances and get 15% off the cheapest product using MULTI15.
Serie | 6, Free-standing fridge-freezer with freezer at bottom, 203 x 60 cm, White, KGN39AWCTG
NoFrost bottomfreezer : no need to defrost your freezer
- NoFrost: you’ll never have to defrost your fridge-freezer again.
- Flex Interior: adjust the interior of the fridge to your needs thanks to
- Flex Trays and Flex Shelf.
- Metal backwall with MultiAirflow: evenly circulates cool, fresh air to maintain consistent temperatures.
- VitaFresh XXL Pro 0°C: climate-controlled compartments lock in freshness and nutrients for longer.
- Perfect Fit: place your fridge right next to walls and other appliances to save space.
Bosch Serie 6 Freestanding Fridge Freezer
Energy Efficiency Rating: C
Net Freezer Volume: 103L
Net Fridge Volume: 260L
Noise Emissions: 35dB
Door Hinge: Right Reversible
Vertical Door Handle
Electronic Temperature Control
Freezer Malfunction Warning Signal
Two Separate Cooling Circuits
Warning Signal Door Open
1 VitaFresh Drawer
1 VitaFresh Drawer With Humidity Control
3 Egg Trays
4 Door Shelves (1 Large, 3 Small)
5 Safety Glass Shelves (3 Height Adjustable)
Metal Bottle Rack
1 Ice Cube Tray
3 Freezer Drawers
4 Star Rating
Freezing Capacity: 10kg/24hr
Climate Class: SN-T
Fuse Protection: 13A
Length Of Electrical Supply Cord: 240cm
Product Code: KGN39AWCTG
Storage Period In Event Of Power Failure: 15h
|Next Day Delivery||No|
|Type||Freestanding fridge freezers|
|Installation||Please note this product should be installed by a qualified engineer, such as one of our Experts.|
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|
Connection / Disposal
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 6 days a week in most areas.
Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
We want you to get up and running straight away with your new appliance, which is why our expert team will connect your new item to your water pipes and make sure everything is working properly. Connecting it yourself? Make sure you remove the transit bolts. These will make a loud rattling sound if they’re left in place when you run a cycle.
Remove & Recycle
If you’ve bought a new appliance but you don’t want us to connect it for you, all you’ll need to do is disconnect your old one and empty it, ready for us to pick up.
The cost of our Remove & Recycle service goes towards safely transporting the product to our recycling plant. Under the WEEE regulations, recycling costs are primarily covered by the product manufacturer.
Also, while we’re picking up your appliance, if you’ve got any smaller kitchen electricals that need recycling – such as kettles, toasters or blenders – we’ll happily take those away too at no extra charge. Just pass them to your driver when we’re picking up your larger appliance.
We’ll disconnect your old freestanding appliance when we deliver your new one
This includes the tricky job of disconnecting it from your water pipes
Make delivery even easier by selecting all three connection and disconnection services in the basket. In one trip we can:
Disconnect and recycle your old appliance
Safely install your new one
Just a quick note: if you’re buying a freestanding appliance to replace an old integrated one, we won’t be able to disconnect it
Appliances come with quite a bit of bulky packaging. We’ll unpack your item, let you inspect it then take away all of the plastic wrap and foam packaging.
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
- Bosch HBS534BS0B 59.4cm Built In Electric Single Oven with 3D Hot Air - Stainless SteelNow Only £459.00 £489.00
- Bosch KGN33NWEAG 60cm Fridge Freezer - White - Frost FreeNow Only £549.00 £559.00
- Bosch WAN28281GB 8kg 1400 Spin Washing Machine with SpeedPerfect - WhiteNow Only £449.00 £549.00
Login and Registration Form