- Multifunctional oven - gives you more ways to cook
- Unique fan system cooks food evenly over every shelf
- Set the oven to turn off when your food is ready
- Powerful pyrolytic function - self-cleaning oven
- Dimensions (cm) H59.5 x W59.4 x D54.8
- Easy cooking with distributed hot air and ten automatic programs
- Pyrolytic cleaning saves you time and hassle
- Slim universal pans are included so you can get to cooking
The Bosch HBS573BS0B Electric Oven doesn't just blow hot air over your food. 3D Hotair distributes heat evenly throughout the oven, so you can cook your veg at the same time as the Yorkshire puddings without having to puzzle over which should get the top shelf. If you're not actually sure how to cook your meal, you can rely on AutoPilot 10 with ten pre-set programs to help you out.
An LED display with touch controls makes it easy to control your cooking, no matter how complicated the meals get.
If you dread pulling on marigolds and the phrase ‘deep clean' causes you to wake up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat, then you can stop worrying. The pyrolytic cleaning function heats the oven to a high temperature, reducing any dirt inside to ash which can simply be wiped away when the appliance has cooled down.
Slim universal pans
A collection of pans are included with the oven, so you can get cooking straight away. They're perfect for smaller dishes, so you don't have to make an entire week's worth of meals every time you have dinner.
Technical specifications for BOSCH HBS573BS0B Electric Oven - Stainless Steel
|Next Day Delivery||No|
|Type||Built-in Single Ovens|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
|Installation||This product requires hardwiring to a 13 Amp fuse and should be installed by a qualified installer, such as one of our Team experts.|
|Box contents||- Bosch HBS573BS0B Electric Oven - Combination grid x 2 - Universal pan - Slim universal pan x 2|
|Dimensions||595 x 594 x 548 mm (H x W x D)|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.