- Capacity: 63 litres
- Oven type: Multifunction
- Pyrolytic cleaning
- Energy rating: A
- Professional installation required
- Multifunction oven with 3D Hotair for even heat circulation
- Integrated grill gives you more cooking options
- Safety lock protects your family
- Easy cleaning with pyrolytic function
Receive the same results on all 3 levels of your oven with 3D Hotair, which evenly circulates the temperature thanks to the optimised air outlets. So, you have the ability to cook a main meal and pudding at the same time.
With a conventional oven heat, dry air is created which is perfect for baking cakes, bread and biscuits. The bottom heat only option is ideal for reheating last night's meal, or for bain-marie cooking.
Featuring a full width variable grill, large quantities can be grilled with ease with precise temperature control. For additional efficiency the door can be closed when cooking to keep smells within the oven.
Including a safety lock, this HBA63B150B ensures that the door does not accidently open; for safety and peace of mind for those with young families.
The pyrolytic cleaning system makes the time consuming chore of cleaning the oven easier. The appliance heats up to maximum of 480 °C, leaving a pile of fine ash to simply wipe away. This saves you time and money, as you don't have to buy any expensive cleaning products.
Technical specifications for BOSCH HBA63B150B Serie 6 Pyrolytic Electric Oven - Stainless Steel
|Type||Built-in single ovens|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||2 years|
|Cooking functions||6 oven functions including: - Conventional heat - Hotair Eco - Hot air plus|
|Display type||LED display|
|Energy consumption||0.93 kWh|
|Number of cavities||1|
|Usable volume||63 litres|
|Door opening style||Drop down|
|Type of cleaning||Pyrolitic|
|Installation||This product requires hardwiring to a ( 13 Amp ) fuse and should be installed by a qualified installer, such as one of our Team experts.|
|Box contents||- Bosch HBA63B150B Serie 6 Pyrolytic Electric Oven - Combination grill x 2 - Universal pan x 2|
|Size||595 x 595 x 548 mm (H x W x D)|
|Dimensions||595 x 595 x 548 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||39.94 kg|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.