- Width: 50 cm
- Single-oven cooker with grill
- Fan oven
- Countdown timer
- Easy-clean enamel
- Comfortably prepare large meals with the spacious oven
- Stir, boil and fry efficiently with a variety of sized hob burners
- Easily monitor your food with a built-in oven light
Comfortably prepare large meals
Easily cook mouth-watering roast dinners for your friends and family with the spacious oven. With a generous 65 litres of capacity, this oven is ideal for preparing any meal.
This Amica 508CE2Ms(W) has a 2000 W Supergrill so you have plenty of room to grill any dish, from fish fillets to kebabs.
A variety of sized hob burners
With its ceramic hob surface and quick HiLight hob zones you can effortlessly cook up the perfect stir-fry in no time. A variety of hob burner sizes means that you can stir, boil and fry with optimal efficiency.
Easily monitor your food
Technical specifications for AMICA 508CE2Ms(W) 50 cm Electric Ceramic Cooker - White
|Type||Freestanding electric cooker|
|Hob type||Electric ceramic|
|Number of zones||4|
|Number of ovens||1|
|Number of grills||1|
|Timer type||Countdown timer|
|Display type||LED indicators|
|Functions||- Top & bottom heater + fan
- Top heater + grill
- Bottom heater
- Rapid heating
- Top heater + grill + fan
- Top and bottom heater
|Main oven shelves||- 3 shelves
- 5 shelf positions
|Energy consumption||0.99 kWh|
|Viewing window||Triple glazed|
|Oven cleaning||Easy-clean enamel|
|Safety features||- Shelf stoppers
- Operation indicator lights
- Closed door grilling
|Grill type||Integrated variable electric grill|
|Minimum distance required||- 650 / 700 mm above hob
- 100 mm to the sides
- 100 mm behind
|Electrical power rating||Please note this product should be installed by a qualified engineer, such as one of our experts.|
|Power supply||13 amp supply|
|Box contents||- Amica 508CE2Ms(W) 50 cm Electric Ceramic Cooker
- Wire grids x 2
- Deep tray x 1
- Chain x 1
- Instruction manual
- Warranty card
|Dimensions||900 x 500 x 600 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||975 x 535 x 688 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||43 kg|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||2 years|
|Next Day Delivery||No|
|Type||Freestanding electric cooker|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
|Installation||Please note this product should be installed by a qualified engineer, such as one of our experts.|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.