- Fridge: 186 litres / Freezer: 61 litres
- 176.9 x 55.6 x 54.9 cm (H x W x D)
- Frost free
- Fixed hinge
- Fast freeze
This product is available to view or collect in store.
Free Next Day Delivery
- Versatile Customflex storage lets you arrange groceries your way
- Fresher food storage with TwinTech
- Say goodbye to manual defrosting with No Frost technology
- Doors that close themselves to prevent wasting energy and cold air
- Smooth touch controls let you set fridge and freezer independently
Versatile Customflex storage
Preparing meals is a pleasure when you've got all your ingredients where you want them. With Customflex storage, the AEG SCE81824NC Integrated 70 / 30 Fridge Freezer lets you move and reposition bins to accommodate different-sized items.
Keep herbs neatly stored in clips, while cheese and dairy products stay fresh in clear boxes. Arrange sauces, bottles and condiments neatly in the secure door shelves – there's a bottle shelf too.
Food stays fresher with TwinTech cooling. One system keeps the freezer chilled and frost-free, while the fridge is kept at an even cold temperature with the right humidity.
Keep your ingredients in the best possible conditions and prepare tastier meals. Fruit and veg stay crisp and tasty for longer, and the fridge helps seal nutrients and flavour into all your food.
No Frost technology
You won't need to manually defrost the SCE81824NC Fridge Freezer. No Frost technology ensures that ice doesn't build up, so your food is kept in great condition – and you can make the most of your storage space. It's part of why the appliance carries an A++ energy rating.
Doors that close themselves
Sometimes you can't close the fridge or freezer quickly, which can increase energy consumption and release cold air. The AEG SCE81824NC gets around this with doors made to close by themselves. They work quietly and precisely so your kitchen stays peaceful.
Smooth touch controls
It's easy to control your fridge freezer with sensitive touch controls – they also add a subtle visual accent to your kitchen. Check temperatures and adjust storage conditions on the LED display.
Control the fridge and freezer compartments separately depending on what you're storing. You might need cooler temperatures for dairy and vegetables, and the freezer could be set extra-cold if you're keeping large joints of meat long-term.
Use in outbuildings: This refrigerator is not designed to be used in an outbuilding – both your food and the appliance can be damaged. Do not use it in any unheated area.
Reversible door hinges: This appliance has a reversible door. Please consult Team Knowhow or a qualified installation expert to carry out door reversal - select the door reversal service when you add this product to the basket
|Type||Integrated fridge freezers|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||2 years|
|Fridge / Freezer split||70 / 30|
|Fridge / Freezer configuration||- Fridge top - Freezer bottom|
|Storage volume||- Fridge: 186 litres - Freezer: 61 litres|
|Storage features||- Egg racks x 2 - Bottle shelf - Dairy compartment - Flexi-shelf - Removable door boxes|
|CONTROLLABLE TEMPERATURE COMPARTMENT|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.