- Capacity: 8 kg
- Spin speed: 1600 rpm
- Quick wash time: 20 minutes
- Energy rating: A+++
- Five-year manufacturer’s guarantee
- Expert cleaning thanks to OkoMix detergent technology
- Reduce wrinkles and refresh clothes with the ProSteam programme - High spin speed offers increased drying
- ProSense technology tailors washes so you don't waste water
- Premium certifications from Woolmark, Lenor and Ariel
To make sure that everything you wash is expertly cared for, the AEG OkoMix L8FEC866R Washing Machine features OkoMix technology, which pre-mixes your detergent and fabric softener with water before it gets released into the drum. This ensures your detergent soaks into every fibre - so everything is cleaned as effectively as possible.
Refresh your favourite outfit for a last minute night out or reduce wrinkles in your fabrics by up to 30% with AEG's ProSteam technology. The steam programme makes it effortlessly easy to keep your clothes looking great and helps to cut down on ironing time.
High spin speed Ideal for washing bulky fabrics like denim as well as towels or bedding, the OkoMix Washing Machine has a high 1600 rpm spin speed, which is designed to increase drying in the final stages of your wash.
By automatically adjusting the time, amount of water and energy used for each wash, ProSense technology tailors the cycle to suit every load of laundry. Whether you're washing a quarter load or a full 9 kg, the AEG OkoMix Washing Machine measures your laundry and adjusts the cycle - for accurate washes that don't waste water.
Delicate enough to look after woollen fabrics that would typically be hand wash only, the special Wool programme is certified by Green Woolmark for gentle washing.
Ariel and Lenor have also awarded the AEG OkoMix Washing Machine a Premium Certification for great cleaning performance and optimal distribution of fabric softener.
|Next Day Delivery||Yes|
|Type||Freestanding washing machine|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year|
|Maximum spin speed||1600 rpm|
|Annual energy consumption||97 kWh|
|Annual water consumption||10999 litres|
|Energy consumption per cycle||- 0.46 kWh - 54 litres|
|Noise level (wash)||47 dB(A)|
|Noise level (spin)||75 dB(A)|
|Number of programs||11|
|Wash functions||Half load|
|60° wash time||247 minutes for 8 kg|
|40° wash time||220 minutes for 8 kg|
|30° wash time||60 minutes for 2.5 kg|
|20° wash time||170 minutes for 7 kg|
|Quick wash time||20 minutes for 3 kg|
|Water remaining after spin||44%|
|Display type||LED screen|
|Delay timer||Yes, 12 hours|
|Dimensions||- 847 x 597 x 571 mm (H x W x D) - 33.3 x 23.5 x 22.5 inches (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||898 x 597 x 571 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||75 kg|
|Matching tumble dryer model number||T8DEC946S|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.