- AEG BPS351020M
- Built-In Single SteamBake Electric Oven
- Stainless Steel
- 2 year guarantee included
Stylish, multifunctional and with an inclined FloodLight™ which focuses directly on your food, the BPS351020M Built-In Single Oven from AEG has an impressive A+ energy rating and heaps of helpful features. It's sure to bring convenience and versatility to your home cooking, while being a stylish addition to your kitchen thanks to its stainless steel finish.
For added convenience, this low-maintenance oven is equipped with a total self-cleaning function that heats up to 500°C and turns food residue to ash. The only task required is to sweep away the remains, with no need for harsh chemicals or a scrubbing workout.
AEG's new Hot Air convection system circulates warm currents evenly throughout the oven cavity. This results in faster heat-up times and up to a 20% reduction in cooking temperatures, saving you both time and energy.
AEG's SteamBake feature adds steam at the beginning of the baking process to deliver cakes, bread and pastries that are golden on the outside and tender on the inside.
Thanks to its IsoFront® design, the outside of the oven door stays relatively cool to the touch, for a safe interaction under all circumstances.
The BPS351020M boasts an additional heating ring to make sure every dish is evenly cooked throughout, even when loaded with multiple trays.
- Hygienic faster fan controlled defrosting, as room temperature air is lightly circulated around your food
- Anti-fingerprint Stainless Steel
- A child lock function which helps thwart any unplanned tampering
- Removable door and glass panes for easier cleaning
- An advanced programmable LED timer display
- Oven bottom heating for warming and reheating your food
- A useful baking chart in the inner door of the oven for additional handiness
|Aperture needed||H590mm x W560mm x D550mm|
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Dimensions||H59.4cm x W59.5cm x D56.7cm|
|Function- Main Oven||Fan|
|Grill Fuel Type||Electric|
|Lining Type||Pyrolytic Enamel|
|Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection||0.99kWh|
|Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air||0.69kWh|
|Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)||BPS351020M|
|Model name / number||BPS351020M Built-In Single SteamBake Electric Oven|
|Number of Shelves||5|
|Oven Format||Single Programmable|
|Total load rating (kW)||3.2|
|Next Day Delivery||No|
|Type||Built-in Single Ovens|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
|Timer type||Single Programmable|
|Cooking functions||9 oven functions, including: - Bottom - Grill - Grill (40) + bottom - Grill + bottom (50) - Grill + fan - Light - Ring (40) + fan (30°C fix) - Ring (70) + bottom + fan - Ring + fan|
|Display type||LCD display|
|Control type||Retractable dials|
|Energy consumption||- Conventional: 1.09 kWh - Fan: 0.69|
|Number of cavities||1|
|Usable volume||77 litres|
|Door opening style||Drop down|
|Type of cleaning||Auto cleaning / Pyrolytic|
|Safety features||- ISOFRONT cool oven door - Fan stops when opening the door - Electronic Child Lock safety function - Residual heat indication|
The beauty of our installation service is that we can deliver and install your new product on the same day, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in most areas. Our engineers are experts at installing everything, from dishwashers and washing machines, to American-style fridge freezers, integrated appliances and cookers. Our engineers will disconnect your old appliance before getting your new one set up. We'll give your new appliance a full health check to ensure it’s safe and ready to use straight away. We’re happy to take away your old appliance and dispose of it responsibly. All we ask is that it’s disconnected, empty and ready to go. If you've paid for our installation service, we'll disconnect the old appliance for you.
What we promise
- Friendly and professional service
- Delivery and installation on the same day
- Free disconnection of your old appliance
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Gas Safe Registered engineers
We currently deliver in greater London only
Please check our delivery coverage before placing an orderDelivery Area
We’ll deliver any product to your home, 6 days a week and even the next day.
- We schedule deliveries from 8am until 8pm.
- You can choose a paid morning or afternoon delivery time-slot when you checkout.
- Free delivery is also available.
- We’ll text you a 2 hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery.
- We'll give you your driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Your driver will attempt to call you when they're on the way.
* The earliest delivery date may vary based on your postcode.